The counselling and psychotherapeutic services offered at Affinity are professional and protection of the confidentiality of our clients is of the highest priority.
We integrate our professional experiences as a Therapist with the knowledge of psychology, personality theory and clinical psychotherapy.
Call 604-530-2660 today for a confidential consultation
We have a diverse range of education and training that provides the highest quality of service. From this integrated perspective of knowledge and experience, we offer a variety of counselling services.
If you are struggling with important issues, a need for direction and meaning, or desire a deeper more satisfying relationship, Affinity Counselling Services can help
We offer services to individuals, couples/marriages, and families dealing with a variety of issues including but not limited to:
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness Training
- Communication and Conflict resolution
- Depression, loneliness, anxiety, and stress
- Grief and Loss Support
- Intimacy and Sexuality
- Life Transitions
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Parent child issues, step parenting and extended family
- Personal Life Coaching
- Pre-Marital Counselling
- True Colors/Personality Dimensions Training
Coaching for Small Groups
Corporate or Private.
Coaching for small groups of 2 to 8 people is a part of our work. Again the emphasis is on interactive and proactive work, with individual attention given to each group member. Time length for this program is usually eight, twelve, sixteen 2-hour sessions, though this is flexible.
As with one-to-one mentoring/coaching, complimentary back-up resource material is supplied.
The program content is structured to meet the needs of the group, though often it is multifaceted. Alternatively it can be on one topic, which is covered in-depth. The following topics are frequently requested:
- Stress management, including executive stress
- Goal setting and motivation
- Communicating and relating
- Confidence building and self esteem
- The handling of anger and conflict resolution
- Understanding and dealing with difficult people
- Leadership and motivation
- Time management and self organization
- Personal motivation
- Knowing and understanding oneself and others
- Self esteem
- More confident functioning
- Balanced thinking
- Better judgment
- Leadership qualities
For more information about our services please use the short online form on our contact page.